Now that you have bought those beautiful Grandco Sandals, you can’t wait to flaunt them.
However, if you are worried about those soiled nails and cracked heels or want to make sure that your feet look even more fabulous when you wear those jeweled sandals, then you need to take better care of your feet. Sexy feet don’t happen overnight; you need to put in some work!
Of course, your job and hectic routine might not allow you enough time to visit the salon regularly. Fortunately, you can take care of your feet right at home. So it is high time that you stop taking your feet for granted and pamper them.
5-Minute Daily Foot Care Routine
- Start by soaking your feet in warm water.
- Add bath salts, a drop or two of your favorite essential oil, and a few drops of shower gel.
- Let your feet soak for a minute to soften your skin.
- Next, use a foot scrub to massage each foot at a time. Be gentle and rub in a circular motion. You can also use a pumice stone to scrub.
- Wash off the scrub and start working on your cuticles. Push them gently back and cut your nails in shape using a pair of clippers.
- Remove any nail polish if you had applied it earlier. Then use a small amount of cuticle oil and gently rub all your nails.
- If you want, you can apply your favorite nail color but always use a base coat first. Your nail polish will go on a lot smoother.
- Afterward, massage your feet using a foot cream. Again, be gentle and use circular motions till your skin completely absorbs the cream.
- You can also use olive oil to massage your feet as well for better results.
- Instantly wear some socks after the cream or oil massage and leave them overnight.
In the morning, make sure to apply a foot cream before you head out. Apply sunscreen as well to make sure that your feet are protected from the sun when you step into a fabulous pair of jeweled sandals by Grandco Sandals.
This is a quick and straightforward routine you can do every day before bedtime. You can apply the olive oil once or twice a week or use coconut oil once a week for better results. Make sure to concentrate on rough areas and dark patches when you massage your feet. Moreover, once every two weeks, you can add two tablespoons of baking soda in the warm water to soak your feet; this will heal cracked heels, ease your muscles, and reducing the rough skin.
Gradually, you will start noticing the dark patches disappearing, leaving you with softer and smoother skin. With this regular 5-minute foot care routine, you would soon be flaunting your sexy feet in your favorite Grandco Sandals!