It's that time of year again when our sandals are out in force but are our feet looking the best they can after being in boots all winter long?
We all love a good pedicure, but with the hustle and bustles of life getting in our way sometimes it's not possible. But don't worry! There are plenty easy ways you can take care on your own feet without professional help - just follow these tips below:
I have put together some great tips for getting your toes Grandco Sandal ready.
- Vicks Vaporub is a life-changing product! Not only does it help heal your feet, but I think the magic happens while you sleep. When applied before bedtime and make sure to wear socks overnight or even if they're not covered by clothing then wake up to incredibly soft soles thanks vick's amazing properties.
- Mix aspirin with warm water and lemon juice, which is proven to help callouses and will exfoliate the feet. It's weird but wonderful!
- Two parts water plus one part vinegar equals an excellent foot soak recipe. Immerse your feet for 15 minutes to release odors and itches, plus it revitalizes tired feet. They'll look gorgeous in your jeweled sandals once again.
- Tea tree oil is a little gem that can help with foot fungus and athlete's foot; tea tree oil can be used to fight bacteria and eliminate nasty fungus. Your feet will feel more refreshed than ever before.
- Use a quality coconut oil on your feet' painful parts to rejuvenate them - ready for you to don your best sandals! If you want a minty fresh scent as well, add a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Dissolve half a cup of Epsom Salts in a footbath of warm water. Dip in your feet and soak in the salts to relieve flaky skin and dry symptoms. This is great if you're craving some relaxation while helping out the condition of your feet.
- Green Tea will help get rid of unwanted blisters; soak your feet in green tea. Not just great to drink, but it does good for the outside of your body too!
- Try mashing up banana or avocados to help with cracked feet. Just mix with some honey and lemon juice and leave to soothe while you have a cup of tea! Your feet will be beach ready within minutes.
- Mix lime and coconut to create a homemade DIY foot scrub. It will do wonders for your feet, making them super soft and taking away any odors in the process.
- If you stand on your feet a lot of the day, take the weight off and rest up! As you sit down in comfort, roll a tennis ball under your feet for a great massage! Give your feet a bit of well-deserved loving while giving your legs a gentle workout while improving your blood flow too!
I hope the tips have helped. let us know if you have any to share. Share your tips with us, we would love to hear them!